SecuriCIP is looking for employees who share our core values and want more than just a job. We offer a business casual environment, and the opportunity to make a name for yourself as you contribute to our continued success. All resumes must be submitted through our careers email id to be considered for a specific available position. We are looking for your talent to help us progress. If you want to join company recognized and competitive in a challenging and rewarding work environment, please apply for a job or training to: email@example.com
ICS / OT Cyber Security Consultant
Work for helping organizations to determine short, medium, and long–term goals, identify opportunities, and develop action plans for organizations to achieve their overall Cybersecurity objectives. Bring industry–specific Cybersecurity insights to clients, such as industrial and manufacturing. Lead project work streams, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with mixed consultant and engineering teams to develop high–quality deliverables in a fast–paced environment. Interact regularly with lower– and middle–level client management in the field.
Coordinate with senior SecuriCIP leaders to develop new business opportunities and author technically–focused business development content. Represent the firm in a polished manner when engaging clients. Apply experience with leading Cybersecurity frameworks and standards.
- 4+ years of experience as business and technology analyst, working as part of commercial–focused project delivery teams in ICS / OT cyber security environments.
- Experience with top Cyber standards and frameworks, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, and NIST 800–82
- Valid certifications such as GICSP, CISSP, CRISC, and/or ISO 27000 related certification
- Experience with assessing, designing, or implementing IT security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring, training, and awareness
- Experience with face–to–face client interaction in both project execution and administrative discussions
- Ability to synthesize and analyze multiple views, perspectives, and data sets as part of a comprehensive client problem discovery and solution design into client ready deliverables
- Ability to distill and articulate complex messages skillfully in written and oral forms for technical and non–technical audiences
- Ability to travel regionally and internationally.
- BSc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Telecommunications
- Experience in security with Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Experience in working through both the strategic and technical aspects of Cybersecurity
- Knowledge of risk management disciplines
- Possession of excellent written communication skills to provide substantive narrative inputs into proposals and marketing content