- 4 days
Duration: 35 hours (32 hours training (4 full days) + 3 hours exam)
- Course objectives and structure
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) characteristics, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Fundamental principles and concepts of SCADA and SCADA Security
- SCADA Security program
- Risk assessment
- Network security architecture for SCADA systems
- Implementation of security controls for SCADA systems.
- Incident management.
- Linkage to business continuity.
- Monitoring, measurement analysis and evaluation.
- Testing principles
- Penetration testing approaches
- Security testing of ICS
- Documentation of the test, quality review and report
- Maintaining a testing program
- Closing the training