ONLINE | PECB Lead SCADA Security Manager | Oct-2021
Duration: 35 hours (32 hours training (4 full days) + 3 hours exam)
17 October10:00 – 18:00
• Day 1: Introduction to SCADA and ICS
- o Course objectives and structure
- o Industrial Control Systems (ICS) characteristics, threats, and vulnerabilities
- o Fundamental principles and concepts of SCADA and SCADA Security
18 October10:00 – 18:00
• Day 2: Designing a Security Program and Network Security Architecture
- o SCADA Security program
- o Risk assessment
- o Network security architecture for SCADA systems
19 October10:00 – 18:00
• Day 3: Implementing ICS Security Controls, Incident Management and Business Continuity
- o Implementation of security controls for SCADA systems.
- o Incident management.
- o Linkage to business continuity.
- o Monitoring, measurement analysis and evaluation.
20 October10:00 – 18:00
• Day 4: Security testing of SCADA systems
- o Testing principles
- o Penetration testing approaches
- o Security testing of ICS
- o Documentation of the test, quality review and report
- o Maintaining a testing program
- o Closing the training
• Day 5: Online certification exam which to be scheduled based on student request
If you have specific dates or you are a company who need a special offer, please contact us now