- 24 hours
Duration: 8 hours (1 full day)
Prerequisite: preferred minimum basic hands on Linux and MS Windows, and IP Networking essentials.
- • Introduction
- • ICS/SCADA Cyber Security Core Knowledge
- o ICS/OT systems definitions, architecture and components.
- o ICS/OT vs IT systems.
- o Possible risks in ICS/OT environments.
- o Cyber security threats to ICS/OT systems.
- o ICS/OT systems vulnerabilities.
- o Real cyber incidents in ICS/OT
- o ICS/OT common protocols
- • Lab – Simulating ICS/OT attack.
- • How to protect ICS/OT/SCADA environment?
- o Secure ICS/OT Systems architecture
- o Control Systems ICS/OT Cyber Security Frameworks and Standards