Online | SecuriCIP ICSTP – Industrial Cyber Security Technical Professional | May-2021
Duration: 32 hours (4 full days)
Prerequisite: Attendance of SecuriCIP ICSE course or equivalent knowledge.
8 May10:00 – 18:00
• Day 1: Introduction and Secure Architecture
- o ICS/OT Defense in Depth Concept.
- o ICS/OT Secure Architecture in depth.
- o Physical Security.
15 May10:00 – 18:00
• Day 2: ICS/OT Network Security
- o Network Perimeter Security and DMZ
- o Unidirectional Firewalls
- o Network Access Control.
- o Secure Remote Access.
- o Wireless Network Security.
- o Industrial intrusion detection systems.
22 May10:00 – 18:00
• Day 3: ICS/OT Devices Level Security
- o Devices Security (Operation Control Centers and local Servers, HMIs, Workstations, …etc) Levels 2 & 3
- o Filed Device Security (Level 1)
29 May10:00 – 18:00
• Day 4: ICS/OT Cyber Security Operations
- o Introduction to ICS/OT Cyber Security Operation Center
- o Continuous Security Monitoring
- o Lab: perform simulated ICS/OT attacks and detection
- o OT/ICS Cybersecurity incident management.
- o OT/ICS systems Vulnerability and patch management
- o Cyber Threat Intelligence.
– Endpoint Protection
– File Integrity Check.
– System Hardening.
– System and application logging.
– Device Hardening.
– Device Secure Access.
– Monitoring and logging.
If you have specific dates or you are a company who need a special offer, please contact us now